Updated on Monday, September 29, 2014 12:31 PM
2015 LCHS All Classes Reunion!!
(last update - 9/29/14)
Where: Branson, Missouri
When: October 8-11, 2015
Hotel: Welk Resort Branson (http://welkresorts.com/branson/)
Facebook* 2015 LCHS reunion page: (https://www.facebook.com/events/647429025356229) * you must log and or create a Facebook account to view
Space is limited to 250 seats for the welcome reception/banquet and 125 rooms.
• 3 Nights Lodging (check in Thurs.8 Oct – Depart Sun. 11 October)
• Full Hot Breakfast Buffet Daily Served 7 AM to 10 AM
• Welcome Reception with appetizers (Thursday, 8 Oct, 2015)
• Banquet Dinner (Saturday, 10 October, 2015)
• All Taxes...
• Gratuity on included meals
• Hospitality Room for duration of reunion
• Free Wi-Fi and Business Center/Services, Lounge/Bar, In Room Dining, Playground, Mini Golf, Indoor/Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub, “Splash-A-Torium” (indoor/outdoor water playground), Guest laundry, Refrigerators in Room, Fitness Center, Group Rates available for shows (15 person min).
Hotel Package Cost*
Single: $ 358.90 Double: $ 200.95 Triple: $ 168.30 Quad: $ 152.43
* per person rate based on room occupancy and minimum 20 people. If unable to attend the welcome reception, price will be adjusted accordingly. Cost of the welcome reception is $18.00 and the cost of the banquet is $30.00. Additionally, attendees arranging their own lodging can attend/pay for only the events they wish to attend.
Each attendee is responsible for contacting the Branson Tourism Center (1-800-268-4014, Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm CST) to make their reservations and arrange payment. Acceptable Payments include: Money Order, Cashier Check, Credit Card, or Personal Check (required minimum 3 weeks prior to event for processing). Payments can be sent to: Branson Tourism Center, Attention: Groups Dept.: #20823
220 Branson Hills Parkway
Branson, MO 65616
Once registered with the BTC, please email me at LCHS2015Branson@gmail.com.
Amy Walter-Drescher (’87)
* Click here for Pre-Registration Questionnaire
This pre-registration form is so I can get an idea of how many people might be interested in attending. This isn't a sign up/commitment page, just for me to get a better idea of how many people are interested.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Amy Walter-Drescher (class of '87) LCHS2015Branson@gmail.com
Back to top